Ad spend in Asia-Pacific is expected to reach US$162.4 billion this year and to continue growing at a CAGR of 9.4 per cent to overtake North America in 2014, according to a report by eMarketer, in collaboration with Starcom MediaVest Group SMG.
eMarketer's Global Media Intelligence Report predicts that China is set to become the world’s second-largest advertising market in 2013, and the second-largest digital advertising market the following year, behind...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events