The Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard, provided by Google, shows the top ad in each of 13 APAC markets.
August’s YouTube Ads Leaderboard found a fresh spin to tap on celebrities’ star power. SK-II Hong Kong injected a healthy dose of humour into their ad with James Corden and Tang Wei engaged “off shoot” in a healthy banter, while Shopee Indonesia featured Ronaldo taking a break from scoring a goal to do...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events