While the press and Apple enthusiasts met at the Steve Jobs Theatre today in Cupertino for another slick product launch under the Gather Around umbrella, everyone and their dog already has the skinny on new products thanks to leaks from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo and 9to5mac reporter Guilherme Rambo.
So other wondering how on earth Apple who were once famous for fanatical product secrecy can possibly have accidentally allowed press-ready images of the new products weeks...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events