For a long time, publications such as this one have been reporting that APAC markets lag behind those in the west in adoption of data-led, programmatic digital advertising. Fingers have been pointed at lack of digital knowhow and talent, lack of budget, lack of tools and lack of will or lack of clue among senior company leadership.
While many of those issues were andor continue to be real ones, another factor tends to get...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events