For companies spending their money on digital ads, Malaysia delivers both the highest viewability rate and the lowest brand-safety risk in the region, while Hong Kong has the worst viewability rate and Indonesia presents the highest brand-safety risk.
That's all according to a media-quality report based on the second half of 2017 from Integral Ad Science, which for the first time includes Hong Kong and Taiwan in addition to the Southeast Asia markets the company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events