Marketers are under more pressure than ever before to deliver tangible sales results, given their access to more data and tools that track the effectiveness of their marketing spend. With this comes an acute sense of urgency to close a 'lost mile' of marketing - the area between communication and conversion.
As a new survey from consultancy R3 and Campaign Asia-Pacific reveals, marketers will be focusing their efforts over the next 12 months...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events