ASIA PACIFIC - Tom Doctoroff is leaving his role as Asia Pacific CEO of J. Walter Thompson JWT and handing leadership of the region over to John Gutteridge, who has been managing Australia New Zealand since 2011.
“Tom’s indefatigable passion for building domestic and global brands, and his expertise on China has set him as a business leader and our agency apart in this critical, high-growth market, said JWT Worldwide CEO, Tamara Ingram....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events