Tom Doctoroff, most recently Asia-Pacific CEO at J. Walter Thompson until his departure in June last year, is joining brand and marketing consultancy Prophet as senior partner.
He will split his time between the company's US and China offices, according to Prophet.
The consultancy said Doctoroff's combination of pan-Asian work and in-depth understanding of the nuances of Chinese consumer psychology make him a foremost expert who will help unlock growth for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events