Grey Group India has appointed Anusha Shetty as chairman and CEO as it merges itself with AutumnGrey, the digital and social-media agency she co-founded in 2005.
Shetty will combine forces with Sandipan Bhattacharyya, who has added MD responsibilities to his role as chief creative officer of Grey Group India.
Shetty takes over as CEO from Yashaswini Samat, who replaced Sunil Lulla in early 2018. Samat is relocating...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events