TOKYO - Tokyo-based inbound marketing consultancy 24-7 was recently named HubSpot’s first Diamond Partner in Asia. We asked the company’s president, Kei Tamura, to throw some light on a discipline that is still poorly understood in Japan. Here are five things marketers especially more traditional marketers need to keep in mind if they are thinking of taking the inbound’ route to building their brands.
1. Inbound marketing has nothing at all to do with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events