That was the observation Ryan Bonnici, marketing director at HubSpot Asia-Pacific made in an interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific. HubSpot is a US-based company that provides software to support inbound marketing activities.
“Inbound has always been more about using the width of your brain rather than the width of your wallet to drive impactful and genuinely valuable marketing efforts,” he said.
Hubspot recently released its first Asia-focused State of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events