Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 25th Agency of the Year Awards is now open for entries for excellent agency achievements in the following regions: Australia/New Zealand, Greater China, Japan/Korea, Southeast Asia, and South Asia.
Since 1994, Agency of the Year has become the region’s most prestigious and credible awards programme, celebrating the most exciting work Asia-Pacific has to offer.
This year, the awards is delighted to announce brand new regional awards and expansions to existing categories. Details on these changes and complete entry kits are available at the Agency of the Year Awards website.
Three new regional awards have been introduced in each of the five regions:
- Best Culture
- Boutique Agency of the Year
- Brand of the Year
Changes in existing categories
- Experiential Marketing and Integrated Marketing Agency of the Year will now also include the Australia/New Zealand, Japan/Korea, and South Asia regions.
- Channel/Engagement Planner of the Year will now also include the Australia/New Zealand and Japan/Korea regions.
New weighting criteria for Creative Network and Creative Agency categories
In addition to the introduction of new and expanded categories, the weighting for Creative Network and Creative Agency of the Year in the areas of “The Work & Recognition” has been increased from 15% to 20%.
This section asks agencies to:
- Highlight the best work produced by the agency, how it has been conducted (solely or in partnership) and the client relationship.
- Describe any game-changing, groundbreaking creative work and ideas that demonstrated excellence in building/nurturing creativity across the industry. Entries should illustrate this through the work, testimonials, etc.
- List major awards received: Specify award type and geography, and indicate if won directly by the entrant agency during the eligibility period (include both creative and effectiveness awards, only medals won should be included for local awards, not shortlisted entries or commendation).
Top tips for an award-winning entry
In no time at all, the entry deadline will be here. What are the best tips for preparing your entry and how can you ensure your best chance at winning?
- Start preparing early. Past winners and judges alike stress the need to plan and prepare early. This might be the most obvious yet under-valued tip there is!
- Read instructions carefully. Second to starting early, it’s imperative to follow simple format directions on your entry. Do not penalize yourself unnecessarily.
- Know your story and refine it. Past AOY winners repeatedly emphasise the importance of sharing your agency’s story, and telling it clearly.
Looking for more tips? Contact the Awards team at AOY@haymarket.asia for additional entry tips and one-on-one assistance through the entry process.
For marketing and sponsorship enquiries, please contact:
Head of Sales, SEA
Direct: +65 6579 0532
Senior Account Manager
Direct: +65 6579 0559
Commercial Director North Asia
Direct: +852 3175 5974
Business Development Director
Direct: +852 3175 1965