The award aims to showcase the global and regional partnerships that have delivered outstanding work and sustainable ROI over time, and ultimately to bring the importance of the client-agency relationship to the forefront.
The award rests on the premise that while speed, efficiency and effectiveness have become more critical for brand succees, a strong client-agency relationship is essential for producing the most creative work—and can help bring a new level of insight and intelligence to brand strategy.
The winner of the Agency | Marketer Partnership Award will be announced at the gala awards dinner for the 2015 Agency of the Year Awards on 10 December in Singapore.
- IXM and Pepsi Nutriklim Sips
- iProspect Singapore and StarHub
- iris Singapore and Philips
- Brilliant & Million Thailand and Unilever, Thailand’s Got Talent TV Program
- daCunha Communications P. Ltd and AMUL
- Table booking for 10 December awards dinner in Singapore
- Details on the award criteria and methodology
- Read about the winners of last year's Agency | Marketer Partnership Award
Note: Due to the number of entries received, the organizers consolidated the previously announced single- and multi-agency categories into one award.