Accenture Interactive’s revenues are increasing at well over 20% this year and the vast, vast, vast majority of that growth is organic, the parent company has said.
When you look at this business this year, it Accenture Interactive has continued to grow strong double-digit in terms of revenue growth, David Rowland, interim chief executive of Accenture, said, adding that the percentage increase is not in the teens, but higher than that.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events