Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer brewer, will soon put its global media business in review, according to a document obtained by Campaign US.
The brief, which was sent to consultants pitching to manage the RFP, states that AB InBev is going through a transformational journey within marketing with media and our relationship with agencies at the center.
We are seeking to confirm an optimal 2021 media structure...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events