Source Reuter Communications The New Face of Beauty in China' report, in partnership with ColourData
Methodology The research included focus groups, mobile ethnographies, big data analytics and a quantitative online survey covering more than 300 consumers across first-tier cities of Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
- Male Chinese beauty consumers are shifting away from big-name brands towards niche newcomers as they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events