For those of you involved in marketing, branding and communications of food and beverages in China, I know that you’ve been in for one wild and crazy ride. On the one hand, there’s the glittering prize to potentially reach a marketplace of billions and on the other hand, you need to deal with consumers reeling from a series of bizarre food scandals. From the national milk scandals of 2008, down to the gutter-oil con games of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events