Last month at Recode’s Code Commerce conference, Glossier’s Emily Weiss shared her ambitions to move the site away from simply ecommerce to be a beauty ecosystem and network’.
We’re trying to own that conversation of beauty online, said Weiss, as she pointed to poor beauty experiences online. But this is about more than enhancing the shopping experience. Glossier wants the data. It makes sense. Glossier receives five Instagram DMs a minute and last year had...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events