VIETNAM - Mirum Vietnam recently partnered with Aim Academy, a marketing communication school, to organise a digital marketing contest for its students. The winner received a full-time job offer which she accepted as well as a trip to the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity.
The video window above shows a short introduction video followed by a series of short videos that show the competition stage by stage.
The agency plans to expand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events