Ad Nut approves of anything that tries to make the world a better place for animals of all shapes and sizes, and likes the fairly confrontational nature of two pieces of work running at the moment for WildAidChange Vietnam and IFAW.
In the WildAidChange Vietnam campaign, created by Dinosaur, an independent agency based in Ho Chi Minh, three badly disfigured animals, an elephant, rhino and pangolin, kneel before Buddha to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events