It might be more fun in the Philippines, but is there more opportunity for marketers As part of Campaign Asia-Pacific’s spotlight series, we went to Manila to find out the key insights brands need to know before entering or growing in ASEAN’s second-largest market.
Providing their expertise were David Guerrero, creative chairman at BBDO Guerrero, and Gino Borromeo, vice president and chief strategy officer at McCann Worldgroup Philippines.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events