In 'Footprint', a film by GreyNJ United for Thailand telco True, the simple ethical questions of a child lead his farmer father to tear down an electric fence. In its place, the community installs a True-powered warning system. It uses camera 'traps' equipped with SIM cards to capture the movements of elephants and transmit the info to park rangers, who can then guide the animals away from farming communities.
The film doesn't provide...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events