Tencent has a new logo and a new typeface that includes more than 7,000 italicised Chinese, Japanese and Latin letters. The company commissioned a multinational team from Monotype to design the fonts.
While the redesign was revealed during the Chinese internet giant's 19th anniversary in November, the launch of the new logo and typeface was nevertheless a precursor to mark its 20th anniversary next year.
The company behind the Chinese super-social app...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events