Song Joong-ki, one of South Korea's most bankable male stars, is fronting a campaign for the launch of online marketplace 11street in Thailand. The young actor is an obvious choice, as even Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha is said to be a fan of the wildly popular drama Descendants of the Sun, in which Song starred.
The campaign pairs Song with Thai actress Mew Nittha, and the duo made a brief appearance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events