SK-II teamed up with Leo Burnett Singapore and BeaconLeo Burnett Tokyo for its latest campaign ChangeDestiny’, which features acclaimed ballet dancer Misa Kuranaga sharing her challenges and the grit it took to change her destiny. The campaign launched on 15 January.
“SK-II has always been known for its 35-year heritage,” Kylene Campos, associate marketing director, global SK-II told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “As an evolving brand we felt the need to celebrate our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events