Swedish advertising agency Forsman Bodenfors last year created 'Marriage Market Takeover' for skincare brand SK-II’s ongoing campaign ChangeDestiny see China’s “leftover women” stand up to marriage pressure and ChangeDestiny.
The ad was polarising, to say the least. A Swedish agency knowing the Chinese market better Educated, marraige-ambivalent women feeling understood and yet exposed
This year's follow-up ad, titled 'The Expiry Date', and looping in women from Japan and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events