Over the next few weeks, Campaign Asia-Pacific will be releasing video episodes and related stories on creativity in Vietnam, much of it based on a recent trip to Ho Chi Minh City.
The #CreativeVietnam hashtag is a conversation that Campaign would like to start about creativity in Vietnam—for the simple reason that we are hungry to explore more about the country.
In this episode, 'Setting up a creative agency', Campaign's Adrian Peter Tse follows Happiness Saigon's Alan Cerrutti and Paul Busschau, co-founder/CEO and creative director, respectively, as they go through a working day. Between heading to a client pitch and announcing a pitch win to the Happiness team, the two also provide a mini tour of the 'Happiness Mansion' and talk about issues they have faced (and continue to face) since opening the agency in March.
Feel free to comment below or use the #CreativeVietnam hashtag and tag us on our social channels. We would love to hear from you with feedback or story ideas about creativity in Vietnam and beyond.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/CampaignAsia/
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CampaignAPAC
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/CampaignAsia
The #CreativeVietnam series includes:
You may also like:
- In Vietnam: Agency life at the Happiness Mansion
- Agency invites copywriters to prove skill by 'selling' job hunters
- Happiness aims to give new outlet to creativity in Vietnam