Eleven agency heads joined editorial leaders from Campaign for the 'PR Influencers' roundtable event, held in Hong Kong, They talked about some of the challenges and - more importantly - the huge opportunities the PR industry is facing today.
Talent, the digital sphere, growth, organisational structures and the agency model of the future were among the topics up for discussion.
The sentiment at the table was surprisingly upbeat, with attendees feeling optimistic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events