Cup-noodle maker Nissin rarely disappoints with its marketing, and a new campaign is no exception.
The video above posits that the slurping sounds people make when eating noodles are a major source of international tension. Then, just when we fear that this form of harassment is going to lead to a serious diplomatic incident, technology comes to the rescuein the form of a remarkably large fork known as 'Otohiko'. Based on the company's analysis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events