As Publicis Singapore launches a poignant new campaign for PG’s Vicks in India, the agency’s global chief creative head praises Asian creative work for lacking the “cynicism” that characterises campaigns from other regions, preventing them from prompting more emotional responses.
The new film, which has notched up more than 1.2 million views since its release on Tuesday, tells the true story of Nisha Lobo, a teenage girl who was born with the incurable skin...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events