You wouldn’t ordinarily associate teeth chattering with images of India, known commonly for its sweltering climes rather than chilly weather although it does have plenty of mountains.
But this is teeth chattering of a different kind, as GSK has teamed up with Mindshare on World Oral Health Day to get Indians talking, literally, about their dental care. Promoting the company’s Sensodyne brand, Mindshare has created a chatbot through Google Assistant, which can be activated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events