The Australian ad agency Cumins Partners has launched a brilliant and hilarious parody of the award-winning road safety campaign 'Meet Graham', highlighting some of the hardships of working in the ad industry.
It features 'Grant', an overweight white man, who comes complete with ears that filter out conflicting opinions, unusually thick skin and a completely removable spine for client meetings, according to the dryly narrated voiceover.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events