While live streaming is a stock-standard service at meetings and events, it's only pushed planners and brands to use it in more creative ways. Live streams are now more and more engaging, says Xavier Daurian, general manager for Auditoire Hong Kong. People can interact the performers, the speakers, the host. They can ask questions, they can vote, they can comment live.
However, the pressures of live streaming still remain. We cannot have any mistakes. We...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events