It's Suicide Prevention Week, and while Ad Nut believes every week should be suicide-prevention week, the effort to highlight the need for help and understanding is still appreciated. This social-media campaign by TBWA Singapore for Samaritans of Singapore SOS encourages people to build a repository of hope under the hashtag HopeThroughTheNight on Instagram. The campaign specifically targets the darkest hours’ of midnight to 3 am.
SOS has brands such as Foodpanda,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events