Australian agency Innocean is the creative agency behind the latest campaign, which will roll out across a range of media including television, cinema, online, print ads and point-of-sale elements.
The 45-second TVC shows the Elantra being delicately disassembled by an intricate and complex robotic machine to eventually reveal a smaller vehicle inside.
Innocean pointed out that the concept of the campaign was 'all the things you expect of a big car,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events