Background and aim
For the strategic launch of its Double Serum, beauty and skincare brand Clarins wanted a differentiated digital marketing plan. More importantly, Clarins was keen to employ a unique approach to communicate its core product technology story, focusing on “skin cells’ listening and speaking powers”.
Isobar Taiwan proposed an innovative idea a chatbot. Mainly understood as a CRM tool in Taiwan, chatbots were also not cheap and customer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events