Ad Nut has, over the years, heard many stereotypes about Chinese youth, one of the most common being about obedience doing as they're told.
'Do As You're Told', produced by Sweetshop Shanghai and Saatchi Saatchi Shanghai for hair brand Vidal Sassoon attempts to break down these social norms, however, and interpret them in a distinctive way.
Directed by the Belgian creative Maxime Quoilin, the film stages a host of edgy,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events