This campaign by the Australian government and BMF started two years ago The Australian government wants children to know about domestic violence. It is depressingly just as necessary today.
As a believer in the power of words, Ad Nut appreciates the refinement of the approach in this latest work. There are certain monsters who will never be moved by a straightforward call to end violence against women. Better to focus on the next generation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events