Jewel Changi Airport is not fully open to the public yet, but the limited public previews’ have already proven immensely popular. Officially open on 17 April, the new 10-storey space adjacent to Changi’s Terminal 1 costed a cool S$1.7bil US$1.25bil to develop and will be positioned as one of Singapore’s iconic attractions. It’s basically part mall, part garden, and part airport all contained within a glass dome.
The bit everyone is talking about at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events