Tencent’s brief for the 10th anniversary celebrations of the Dungeon Fighter DNF in Shanghai was fairly straightforward The Chinese gaming giant wanted to put out a performance that would make the best use of its own music IPs.
Joey Khor, executive creative director, George P. Johnson, already had a good grasp of the psyche of gamers when he undertook the briefing. “It’s not just a game anymore, it becomes the whole world,” he told...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events