As brands seek out innovative ways to engage with attendees, 3D holograms are coming to the forefront as a compelling digital experience.
Sydney-based events agency Belle Laide Events designed an experiential event featuring an interactive Keith Urban projection for ANZ that allowed attendees to “jam with” the country star. The event reaped international coverage, a Facebook reach of 1.3 million, and 8,000 downloads.
Delon Price, creative director at the agency, takes us...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events