Verizon Media, formerly Oath and home to Yahoo, has made good on it’s commitment to give employees a 'wow' experience with a fun and inspiring workplace. The newly re-designed office introduced some new spaces, including a function area with operable walls, lounges, and the new Yahoo studio that is fully equipped for television production and live broadcast.
Floor to ceiling glass windows surround the office maximising natural lighting, while inverted plants and greenery provide...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events