Despite facing heavy criticism over Facebook's management of the Cambridge Analytica crisis, its chief executive Mark Zuckerberg has been putting serious thought into formulating a system of governance for the social platform.
We have a community of more than two billion... and people have different views on what content is appropriate around the world, he explained to Publicis Groupe chairman Maurice Levy during an onstage interview today 24 May at VivaTech in Paris. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events