I've always rather liked the adage that of fast, cheap and good you can only ever pick two.
So you can have it quick and goodbut it will likely be expensive. Or cheap and quickbut it may not be particularly good.
I'm sure for many of us it rings true of our work experiences. But it also makes a rather large assumption. Specifically, that the underlying development process remains the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events