New chief executive Mark Read has unveiled plans to simplify WPP by focusing on four areas communications, experience, commerce and technology.
Read described his plan as a strategy for growth as he reported that like-for-like net sales were set to fall 0.5% this year the second year in a row of decline.
There was no explicit mention of the job losses analysts have predicted in the company’s strategic review, but Reuters and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events