WPP has said 2019 has been slightly subdued for new business and sees nothing major on the horizon for the rest of the year when it comes to big pitches.
Mark Read, chief executive of WPP, said the world’s biggest advertising agency group faced less risk than in 2018 when it began that year with $3.2bn 2.6bn of business under review compared with $800m at the start of 2019.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events