LG is giving WPP the flexibility to cherry-pick the team from any of its agencies, which include Hill Knowlton and Burson-Marsteller, though Ogilvy PR will take the lead role.
A source close to the client said that if the team had to be scaled back due to the recession, the individuals could return to their original agencies.
“This approach only avoids conflict of interest with LG’s direct competitors worldwide,” he...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events