Naidu’s 14-year career has taken him through high profile agencies in South Africa, Singapore, New York and most recently, The Campaign Palace in Sydney where he was deputy creative director. His work has won numerous awards including five Cannes Lions and an ADC Gold.
Corps has arrives from London where he started his career with AMV BBDO and was quickly promoted to the board at just 26 years old. From there, he founded the creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events