As China changes from a production-led economy to one stimulated by consumer spending, the nation's middle spending class grows accordingly. Statistics vary as to the size of this group, but it is undeniable that it represents a new, to-be-entrenched form of lifestyle that will define Chinese consumption in the future.
For brands, it is essential to understand the psychology of China's middle class at a more intimate level, to facilitate a more relevant and persuasive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events