Today is the eve of Lunar New Year, the most important day in the calendar for Chinese families, and one that triggers a massive travel rush for the reunion dinner held on this day. With up to 3 billion trips taking place in China during this Chunyun travel season, Chinese travellers are bound to be hangry’ with the travel hassles and massive crowds.
That became the concept behind Snicker’s Chunyung, Keeping You Full All the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events